I love to give back to the wonderful community that I am a part of, and for that reason, SoCoDivka Designs donates jewelry to silent auctions and participates in charity events locally, usually two to three times per year. Please contact me for more information.
Here are some past events and auctions SoCoDivka Designs has participated in:
- 5th Annual Pocket Fishrmen Fish Fry Benefit for the Hicks Foundation for Wildlife
- Paramount & Stateside Theatres’ Anniversary Gala
- Blue Dog Rescue’s Perros de Mayo
- Benefit for the family of Esme B.
- OctoTea 16 Event, benefiting Paul Kirby Emergency Fund at AIDS Services of Austin
- East Side Cycle Soiree, benefiting Austin Cyclists Association
- The Lonely Ladies’ Planned Parenthood Benefit